[Users] claws-mail-3.7.4: Can't type non-ascii in message composer

Nikita Zlobin nick87720z at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:21:36 CET 2019

While writing new message, I can't type from keyboard russian and
3rd-level characters, such as Euro, Copyright, Pro-mile, not-equal,
nearly-equal. In any field inside message composer, be it From/Cc/etc,
Subject or body text.

But problem doesn't appear for copy-pasted text. Also no problem typing
these chars in main window, e.g. in quick search text field.

My disto is gentoo, but its claws-mail package doesn't apply any
patches.