[Users] How to automatically download entire message from IMAP server

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 12:07:11 CEST 2019

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 17:42:47 +1200
flyingrhino <flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to configure claws to automatically download the
> entire messages from IMAP server? At present claws downloads the subject,
> and retrieves the rest when I click on the message to read it.

Right-click the top-level IMAP mailbox folder, choose Properties, on the
General page click 'Synchronise for offline use' and check its 'Apply to
sub-folder' checkbox to have it set all your IMAP folders.

Alternately, do this individually for each IMAP folder you want included.

Also go to /Configuration/Preferences/Other/Miscellaneous and check the box
for 'Synchronise offline folders as soon as possible'.

with regards

Paul