[Users] Couple of snags now I have Fedora 31

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 23:00:17 CET 2019

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:18:25 +0100
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

[snip]
> You need Python 2.x for that script, Python 3 returns a match object¹,
> not an integer. Until somebody migrates it to Python 3, I've also
> updated the interpreter line of the script to reflect this.

https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/blog-post/time-to-shed-python-2
"The end of life (EOL) date for Python 2 has been a long time coming,
but it's finally in sight. As of the 1st of January 2020, Python 2 will
no longer be supported. There will be no more bug fixes, or security
updates, from Python's core developers."

;)