[Users] possibly switching to claws

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 22:04:52 CET 2019

On 26/10/2019, Bret Busby <bret.busby at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26/10/2019, Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:49:01 +0000, Bret Busby stated:
>>>It is a bit like when Skype was sold by its founders, to Microsoft,
>>>abandoning its support for Linux, and, abandoning its support for
>>>Skype users.
>>
>> Skype is supported on linux.
>>

> skype may be available for Linux, but, it is not really supported for
> Linux, and, its functionality that 4.3 for Linux had, has been removed
>
> It is like dessicated coconut - it still has some moisture left in it,
> but it is no longer fresh coconut, and most of the moisture has been
> removed, and, it does not have the attributes of fresh coconut.

It (skype) and its functionality, are depleted. It is a bit like the
dead parrot - it is not really what it used to be.

And, as the great and wise Forrest Gump would say, "and that is all
that I have to say about that" (especially as it is getting too
off-topic, given that this list is about Claws Mail).

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."