[Users] What files and directories to copy for transferring Claws Mail usage

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:48:09 CET 2019

Hello.

I have an installation of Claws Mail 3.13.2 running on UbuntuMATE Linux 16.04.6.

I am setting up a system running on UbuntuMATE Linux 19.10, upon
which, the version of Claws Mail that is installed, shows as 3.17.4-1.

I have viewed the wiki on the Claws Mail web site, including the list
of questions on the web page at
https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Installation_and_Configuration
but, I could not find information of what files and directories, are
needed to be copied and pasted from one Claws Mail installation to
another, so that the settings and the data, including messages, can be
moved from one installation to another.

Please advise.

Thank you in anticipation.

--