[Users] GTK3 branch...

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Wed Oct 23 07:17:08 CET 2019

Hi Pierre,

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 08:19:16PM -0400, Pierre Fortin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I built the GTK3 branch on my newly upgraded Mageia 6 to 7 and have the
> following issues:
>
> 1. I see no icons (Get, Get All, etc)
> 2. The message list column icons are also missing

That's weird. Are you using default theme or other? If other, is it xpm,
png or svg format?

> 3. If I right-click on a message, then Delete, GTK3 crashes before any
> delete -- the message is still there on restart.

Can you get a backtrace of that one? In case you need instructions for
doing so have a look on this page:

https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Debugging_Claws

> Not wanting to add noise to the bug database, is there anything obvious I
> may be missing?

Well, it's an experimental branch, if it opens a black hole in your
living room that sucks all your furniture in is not our fault ;-)
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~