[Users] possibly switching to claws

Lewis lewyssmith at free.fr
Sun Oct 20 18:32:34 CET 2019

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:55:37 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:12:10 +0200
> Lewis <lewyssmith at free.fr> wrote:
> > I have to admit that the last two version jumps I passed through
> > both brought unpleasant surprises (re delete message, and HTMLs).
> Out of curiosity: What do you mean when you say unpleasant surprise
> with HTMLs?
I had always used the now deprecated Fancy plugin for HTML e-mails, and
it worked fine all round. It disappeared from the latest Claws release,
and enquiry revealed the new Dillo plugin instead. I found this scarcely
useful, and was then informed of the HTMLlite (or whatever it is
called) plugin, which I find much better.

Lewis