[Users] possibly switching to claws

Josh L Josh at jlaz.com
Sun Oct 20 14:48:03 CET 2019

Hi all:

Thanks for some of the thoughts put forth in the thread.

for what it's worth, using this page (which is how I came across
Claws)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_email_clients#Operating_system_support

I sorted the wikipedia table by which ones supposedly would
operate in Linux, MacOS and Windows.  Then today I decided to
make some notes in a spreadsheet as to which ones I thought
might best suit my needs.  The net result for now:

Main candidates left:
>Claws Mail
>i.Scribe / InScribe
>Mozilla Thunderbird
>Trojitá
>Hiri
>SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups

Not completely ruled out:
>Alpine
>Mailpile
>Sylpheed
>Mulberry

more improbable, but not completely ruled out: