[Users] Showing full address header in message list

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 17:47:19 CET 2019

Hey there,

RW wrote:

>Is there any way to get claws-mail to display the full from header
>in the message list?

I use Claws Mail version 3.13.2, so this may or may not apply to you,
but if not, it's probably pretty similar:

Preferences --> Message View --> Text Options --> Display headers in
message view --> Edit --> Then pick the Displayed Headers on the left
and click the "Add" button to add them and click the "OK" button when
done.

They're displayed at the top of each message when I open it to read
it. I've chosen Subject, From, To, and X-Mailer for mine.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.