[Users] Ctrl-H behaving oddly

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Oct 4 18:15:16 CET 2019

I've noticed something a little odd with the display all headers
command. Previously it used to be sticky within a folder, so advancing
to the next message would always show all headers but currently within a
folder it does not display them for the next and subsequent message
unless I type ctrl-H twice, it's as if the sticky property is being
lost. It seems to work as expected if I change folders for the first
message, then it's back to the strange behaviour.

Any thoughts as to whether this is due to a change in the relatively
recent past? I don't recall this happening before but I don't look at
headers as often these days so perhaps it started earlier than I
thought.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde