[Users] Information request

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:06:36 CET 2019

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:52 PM Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 20:46:48 -0500
> o1bigtenor <o1bigtenor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions from 'power' users re: any other pitfalls?
>
> First a question: Are they IMAP accounts or POP accounts? That is, is all
> that mail remotely held or locally held?

At present all the mail is remotely held.

That is one of the things I wish to change but I want to do that in such a
way that I don't make things even more difficult for myself (that's why I'm
asking questions before fat fingering my way through setup and connections).

I think ever account is held in an IMAP version (hopefully I've stated
that correctly).

Regards