[Users] Trouble with Claws on Kubuntu

M.R.P. zensky wintermute24x7 at icloud.com
Tue Nov 12 21:30:07 CET 2019

I have a pc with a fresh install of kubuntu and claws. I am getting the error

Claws mail has detected a configured mailbox but it is incomplete
It is possible due to a failing IMAP account. Use Rebuild folder tree
On the mailbox.

When I click rebuild tree as instructed it just hangs.

My configuration is for IMAP and SMTP

In the claws graphical interface their are numerous repeating “drafts” and “deleted message” folders
I don’t see an inbox.

When I click on deleted messages is shows all of my deleted messages Which tells me that the mail account is partially working.

Any Ideas?