[Users] newbie user: How do I access stdout

Peter Hanlon hanlonpp at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 6 05:43:49 CET 2019

I have recently started using Claws-Mail, and am using the Python
plugin. I am using a Raspberry Pi in a Smart Home application. My
Python script to extract stuff from the body of mail messages is
coming along reasonably well, but I am hampered by not knowing how to
access stdout and possibly stderr to see where my wheels fall off.

I have looked through documentation, but can't find anything specific.

I have turned 77 and maybe should be retiring.

Thanks,

Pete