[Users] Minimum config

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Wed May 15 09:15:30 CEST 2019

On Tue, 14 May 2019 17:17:21 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> I'm on opensuse leap 15.0 and I'm having error/warning messages  with
> my configs.
>
> What's the minimum configs that will still keep my accounts? I can get
> rid of all the other preferences and do the rest by hand

If these warning messages are the same as on the screenshot you posted
in the other thread, your solution is to exit Claws Mail and manually
downgrade config_version from 3 to 2, which is what Claws Mail
3.16.0 understands. The instructions on how to do that are on the web
page linked to from that warning message:
https://www.claws-mail.org/cvc.php

After doing that correctly, you should be able to start and use Claws
Mail normally.

Regards,
--
Andrej Kacian