[Users] spell cheking not working

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Wed May 8 12:43:56 CEST 2019

On Wed, 8 May 2019 07:23:17 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 May 2019 17:43:26 -0700
> sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
>
> > What am I missing?
>
> Dictionaries, presumably.

According to the images, he has the right packages installed. I suggest
checking that the installed file list includes an en_CA dictionary and
that that file is actually in the correct place on the machine.

Then you need to check that claws is actually trying to use it.
Somebody more knowledgeable than me will have to advise on the best way
to do that.

I suspect it's more likely to be a TW packaging bug than a claws issue
though. Do any other programs use the en_CA dictionary successfully?