[Users] Where is Debian claws-mail-dbg ?

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Thu May 2 20:45:00 CEST 2019

> http://debug.mirrors.debian.org/debian-debug/pool/main/c/claws-mail/
>
> The correct naming is claws-mail-dbgsym, and you need a proper archive
> configured in your apt sources list, see
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/AutomaticDebugPackages
>
> This works for both unstable and stable (and other).

Thank you, Andreas !

I completely missed this change in Debian, or even the general topic, since i really rarely need dbg's. The last time would be quite some years ago ...

It's ok for me just to d/l and dpkg the dbgsym package when i need one - no need to extend sources.list ... again,  thanks for the clarification and link.