[Users] vcard2xml.py & lower case, street address

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Mar 25 18:38:57 CET 2019

I had occasion to use vcard2xml.py, and found it was lower casing
everything, including names. Also, it ignores street address lines,
which I like in my claws mail address book.

I am attaching a patch for both.

--
"When we talk of civilization, we are too apt to limit the meaning of
the word to its mere embellishments, such as arts and sciences; but