[Users] claws-mail doesn't collapse threads

Cyaniventer cyaniventer at riseup.net
Mon Mar 25 12:10:20 CET 2019

Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug, I've tried setting collapse all threads
as default in display preferences but that doesn't work.

I've uploaded a small (1.7 MiB) video ->
https://hub.disroot.org/cloud/cyaniventer/claws-mail.mp4

tldw; I goto preferences under configuration and then summaries under
diaplay which has defaults tab, under that I see `show emails as thread
option` which is enabled and works but `collapse threads by default`
doesn't work!

Shall I file a bug report or am I doing something wrong?

--
Cyaniventer
BBBB 882A 5A00 FCB6 8704