[Users] fancy plugin

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Mar 15 18:23:41 CET 2019

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:06:56 +0000
<starikarp at dismail.de> wrote:

Hello starikarp at dismail.de,

>The plugin Fancy use webkit-gtk2 for renders html e-mail and has
>security issues. Is it possible to use webkit-gtk3, please?

The dev team(0) are developing a new HTML plugin(1).  Based on that, I'd
guess that a GTK3 port for Fancy isn't going to be high priority.  I'm
not a heavy HTML user, but from what I've seen, the new plug in works
well.

(0)  Not me - I have trouble writing "Hello World" in anything other
than BASIC.

(1)  The liteHTML plug in, available from GIT, if you want to compile CM
yourself.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating