[Users] Synchronizing an MH directory

Ivan Krylov krylov.r00t at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:58:22 CET 2019

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:59:27 +0300
Ivan Krylov <krylov.r00t at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I have my cake (relatively painless synchronization of MH
> directories) and eat it too (keep mail on the POP server for a while)?

To comment on my own problem, downloading the mail *first* and
syncing the MH directory only after all mail is downloaded gives me
a stable workflow, reproducing same MH directories on different PCs and
keeping Unison happy.

And even if I accidentally produce a duplicate message, Tools->Delete
duplicated messages solves the problem pretty painlessly.

Thanks to the developers of Claws-Mail!

--
Best regards,
Ivan