[Users] importing MH

Geoffrey Leach geoff at hughes.net
Sun Mar 3 04:18:30 CET 2019

Thanks, Ralf.Those items did not produce any result. However, I did
discover this:

If I copy the files .claws_cache and .claws_mark from another folder
and if I copy in new mail files beginning with the first number from
the source of the .claws* then new ifles are recognized.

That is, if I have a folder with files 3, 9, 12, ...
and I copy the .claws* files from that folder to a virgin folder
and I add new files 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...
the files 3, 4, 5, ... are recognized,
but not 0, 1, 2