[Users] Transfer accounts from 3.17 to 3.16. How?

KJD claws_mail_list at zeithaben.de
Tue Jun 25 12:27:09 CEST 2019

Hey,
on my main pc (gentoo) I used to work with claws-mail. Here is the
version 3.17 installed.
Now I want to use the same accounts on my new notebook (Ubuntu 18.04
LTS). On the notebook is the version 3.16.
After copied files .claws-mail/ to the notebook the start from
claws-mail failed with :"Settings are from a newer version ..."
Is there a possibility to transfer the acconts (100 peaces) to the
notebook, without doing by hand for everey account?
Thanks for help!