[Users] Limits in claws - numbers of folders, filters etc?

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Jul 26 00:58:29 CEST 2019

Unlimited does not exist in this world :

Honestly, i just can't resist to tell this anekdote here ...  When i was young and foolish, as a short term interim, i defeated a companies Exchange server with some 500 Outlook clients, by experimentally deleting just *one* messed up clients mbox file, to trigger a complete restore-from-backup. (over network odf course).

I didn't really care about how much it was, only when it was going on for some minutes, found out that was some 40+ Gigabyte. The ETA then got predicted with 48 hours, but fortunately rather soon, that Exchange server came to a grunting halt. I guess that's legendary today ...

What does it tell ? Somtimes external factors are the limits.