[Users] Reply to All as default?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Jul 9 15:25:11 CEST 2019

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:52:10 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

>On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 05:27:03PM +0530, Notopygos wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 17:39:39 -0300
>> Heitor <heitorpbittencourt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Is there a way to set the default "reply" to be "Reply to all" in
>> > Claws Mail? Maybe I am missing something here?
>> You can remove the reply button from the toolbar and also create a
>> keyboard shortcut for reply to all.
>https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/feb/03/when-is-it-appropriate-to-reply-all-mostly-never

IM(admittedly limited)E, when people ask about "Reply to All" what most
of them /really/ mean is "Reply to List".

IMO, if there is a real need for "Reply to All", more than very
occasionally, it's probably a good idea to think in terms of a mailing
list.

--
 Regards  _
I guess I shouldn't have strangled her to death