[Users] pop,imap

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Jan 17 09:33:49 CET 2019

Hello SK,

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 23:45:13 +0000 starikarp at dismail.de wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have one email provider and I sign for one more. For the first one I have many folders and filters and I am using a pop server. For the other I will use IMAP and my question is: Can I use for both acounts the same filters and folders, please?

Two accounts, one POP, one IMAP, no problem. Filters can be shared
(Configuration/Filtering..) - as filters can apply to both accounts as
well as a single one.
Sharing the same folders is possible but: that will be the IMAP
folders, I presume? What you'll put in the IMAP folders from the POP
account, will be in the IMAP account - starting from the defaut Inbox
folder for the POP account. Not sure this is what you want, I'd say
this is possible but I don't know exactly how this will behave.

Another one?

Regards,

--
wwp