[Users] Feature request: Make search "Clear" button reset search mode

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:20:23 CET 2019

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 10:21:31 +0200
Shai Berger <shai at platonix.com> writes, and having writ moves on:

>I would like to be able to set a "default search mode", and have the
>"Clear" button restore the mode to this default when it is clicked;
>this would make my work smoother.
>
>Does this make sense to other people?

This would only make sense to me if "leave it the way I last used it"
was one of the choices. That said, I'd rather not see additional code
added just to keep things the way they are.

Mike Yetto
--
"Everyone is ignorant in some way or another. Ignorance is our deepest
secret. And it is one of the scariest things out there, because those