[Users] Latest git - missing header file

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Feb 12 23:48:12 CET 2019

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 22:23:38 +0000
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> Just tried to build 3.17.3git95 and I get this error:
>
> In file included from css_selector.cpp:3:
> document.h:7:10: fatal error: gumbo.h: No such file or directory
>  #include "gumbo.h"
>           ^~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
>
> I assume that it's just a file that got left out of the git commits...

Do you have gumbo development package installed?

dpkg -s libgumbo-dev
Package: libgumbo-dev
 Gumbo is an implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm implemented
 as a pure C99 library with no outside dependencies.  It's designed to
serve as a building block for other tools and libraries such as linters,
 validators, templating languages, and refactoring and analysis tools.
 .
 This package contains development files for Gumbo.
Homepage: https://github.com/google/gumbo-parser

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Passwords are implemented as a result of insecurity.