[Users] Two Claws-Mail annoyances under Linux

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Feb 2 10:08:32 CET 2019

Following a migration from Devuan Linux to PCLinuxOS, and a complete re-install of everything, I find myself plagued, when using Claws Mail, with two annoying problems for which I found no help on the net:

The first one is almost certainly a CM problem, less sure about the second one. But anyway all help or advice would be very welcome.

1 -  I was used, under Devuan, when deleting a message, I was used to having the next un-read message automagically selected; no longer.

2 - When clicking on a web link, the Firefox windows is now automatically moved from the workspace where it was to that where I'm working in CM, instead of remaining where it belongs..

Any idea .

Cheers,

Ron.
--
         El consejo de la mujer es poco, y el que no le toma es loco.
                                      -- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra