[Users] address book

Brian bvamundsen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 18:58:54 CET 2019

You may have to move the selection to the top most "Address Book".
Then after the search function finds the item, you might need to click
on it to select and then the delete box should appear.

The exception would be if you don't have permissions for that address
book.  For example there are default address book place holders for
vcards.  My vcards address book is empty and doesn't have a source on
my drives, so I can't add or delete from it.  But I can under Book add
a new vcard file, which I'll have ownership of and can edit.  A simple
test is to click on the vcard address Book and then go to Book in the
top menu of Address Book screen. if Edit Book is grayed out then you
don't have permissions to change that vcard address book. If you own
that vcard book then I'd check you permission of that vcard file on the
PC you are using.

This is all verified on a 64 bit 3.17.4 version running on Linux.

HTH
BrianA