[Users] Problem with Spell Checker

Gerard E. Seibert jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Dec 15 15:54:35 CET 2019

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 13:13:26 -0000, Paul stated:
>On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 06:49:28 -0500
>"Gerard E. Seibert" <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
>
>> I did a screen capture for you.
>>
>> https://seibercom.net/logs/Screenshot_ClawsSpell.png
>
>That's the general prefs, but not the account prefs.
>
>with regards
>
>Paul

Okay, I discovered the problem. On the accounts 'spell' page, as shown
on the image
<https://www.seibercom.net/logs/Screenshot_DictionarySetting.png>
the "Default Dictionary" line has "en-US" entered. When I first checked
on the page, the "Default Dictionary" was enabled; however, there was
no entry in the dialog box. Claws should have not allowed that. There
should be an error handling procedure in place to prevent that from
occurring.

Perhaps I should file a "Bug Report" against this behavior.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

--
Jerry