[Users] CardDAV / CalDAV

Christian Eichert c at zp1.net
Thu Dec 5 17:34:19 CET 2019

On 12/5/2019 1:33 PM, Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, at 04:33, Christian Eichert wrote:
>> Because Thunderbird is out of control releasing updates tree times a
>> week...
> Not according to the Thunderbird release-notes.
> Or were you exaggerating?   Would you rather they didn't fix problems?

I was exaggerating of course, the problem is they make many releases,
and the addons do not release so often.
Thunderbird is a bald email client, to work with it you need 10..15 addons .
But each time they release it 1..2 weeks I have to use em-client because
Thunderbird is broken.

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Christian Eichert

+++ sent from a old slow computer +++