[Users] Xubuntu : strange error

Guido Milanese guido.milanese at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:43:46 CEST 2019

My fault. Claws-mail does the job without asking; it was a huge database
and I gained the impression that the program was freezing. Started again,
waited 10 minutes and it's all right now.
Great program. Thank you.
Guido (NW Italy)

Il giorno gio 15 ago 2019 alle ore 20:09 Ralf Mardorf <kde.lists at yahoo.com>
ha scritto:

> On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:19:43 +0200, Guido Milanese wrote:
> >how can I rebuild the indexes of claws mail?
>
> I guess right clicking the parent folder > Click "Rebuild folder tree"
> does this, but consider to google, maybe I'm mistaken.

Guido Milanese - Professor of Classics - Docteur H.C. Paris ICP
Universita' Cattolica d.S.C., Milano - Brescia
http://docenti.unicatt.it/ita/guido_fabrizio_milanese
<http://www.arsantiqua.org>