[Users] Signatures don't seem to work

mlist mlist at riseup.net
Sat Aug 3 21:43:59 CEST 2019

On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 21:23:57 +0200 Michael Rasmussen
wrote:

> Have you tried using my configuration?

No because you didn't say I should.

Also I read that the 'keyserver' option is deprecated
[1] and that 'use-agent' is a dummy option. So I was
cautious not do do anything inappropriate.

Could you please clarify what your particular
configuration means? Mine is obviously generated by
some program as I surely didn't write it. So it is
even more confusing as I don't know what might be
wrong with it. As I said I am totally new to this, so
shedding some light would be very welcome.

[1] https://jlk.fjfi.cvut.cz/arch/manpages/man/gpg.1