[Users] Extremely slow connection to git.claws-mail.org

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Sun Sep 30 21:40:25 CEST 2018

Hello,

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 17:34:00 +0200
Colin Leroy-Mira <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> On 29 September 2018 at 23h29, Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > -ENODATA to continue working on that...
>
> I guess you've already put in more time investing that than George's ISP
> and ours, combined :)

That's week-end while being in New-York with nothing worth to do, except
some code merge... and network debug ;) So, that was a pleasure to try to
shed some light.

> So, thanks!

My pleasure... and if you have any news from any of these ISPs and need a
confirmation, feel free to ask, Internet and its internals are my world ;)

Paul