[Users] Extremely slow connection to git.claws-mail.org

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Fri Sep 28 20:18:30 CEST 2018

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 20:04:37 +0300
Removed GDPR wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 17:58:56 +0200 Andrej Kacian wrote:
>
> > George, you could do some tests against online.net
> > (that's where the server is hosted),
>
> What particular tests are you suggesting?

Anything involving traffic between you and their network, the more the
better.

> > and inform them if you see the same slowdowns.
>
> I am neither their client, nor I have any other
> relationship with them.

But you're the only one (that we know of) who has this problem, so,
like Shai mentioned elsewhere, it's more likely that the problem is on
your end (or close to it). You need to work with your ISP and the other
endpoint (online.net) to resolve it, nobody else is in a position to
really help here.

Regards,
--
Andrej