[Users] Extremely slow connection to git.claws-mail.org

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Fri Sep 28 17:58:56 CEST 2018

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 17:15:30 +0200
Salvatore De Paolis wrote:

> I guess your problem hides somewhere else

That we already knew, I was just wondering whether the slowdowns come
from transferring lot of small objects, or from bandwidth in general.
(I know that a git clone is technically one TCP connection, but it has
different, more staggered, characteristics than a single HTTP download.)

George, you could do some tests against online.net (that's where the
server is hosted), and inform them if you see the same slowdowns.

--
Andrej