[Users] Question on moving Mailboxes.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:15:48 CEST 2018

Due to disk space constraints I am planning to move the various mailboxes to a different
file system. I know that I have to change the mailbox adresses in .claws-mail/accountrc
to point to the new addresses but in accountrc I have definitions like
local_inbox=#mh/Mailbox/inbox and this Mailbox directory does not exist; what does this
do? And there other similar definitions that do not exit. Can they be removed?

Are there more than mailbox addresses that have to be changed?

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen