[Users] 60 second hangs on incoming messages

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:13:51 CEST 2018

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 11:43:49 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> writes, and having writ moves on:

>This thread was NOT about Dillo or Fancy.  Please don't hijack
>threads...

The tread was about slow opening of emails, just as I noticed. No other
possibility was offered when I added the information oabout Dillo on my
system. No thread was hijacked even if the originator of the thread
doesn't like a turn taken before the direction was firmly established.

Mike Yetto
--
"Where fifty years before, a congressman's standard move to get
reelected was to talk about the programs he had voted for, nowadays it