[Users] news reader

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Sep 15 19:22:39 CEST 2018

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 17:20:42 +0100
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Dave,

>Claws 3.16.0 - I've managed to create a mailbox called 'News (MH)' and
>I created a news account that also created a mailbox called 'News
>(News)' and I loaded RSSyl, based on an old answer I found from Michael
>Rasmussen and that created 'My Feeds (RSSyl)'.

The only one you need to receive news is an Account with a Protocol of
type NNTP. Select the relevant protocol, populate the newsserver box
with the name of your desired server, and enter username and password.

Go to your newly created account, right click and select Subscribe to
newsgroup.  You'll get a list of groups.

--
 Regards  _
I guess I shouldn't have strangled her to death