[Users] news reader

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sat Sep 15 18:20:42 CEST 2018

I believe it is possible to use claws as a news reader (i.e. NNTP, not
RSS). But I haven't found any documentation that explains how to do it
and I haven't had any success by experimenting.

Claws 3.16.0 - I've managed to create a mailbox called 'News (MH)' and
I created a news account that also created a mailbox called 'News
(News)' and I loaded RSSyl, based on an old answer I found from Michael
Rasmussen and that created 'My Feeds (RSSyl)'.

But I can't find any way to populate any of those maiboxes with any
content. (Well, I expect I could populate the RSSyl one, but it's not
RSS content that I want!).

What am I missing?