[Users] 60 second hangs on incoming messages

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Sat Sep 15 17:31:16 CEST 2018

I'm using Dillo with no issues re "opening time". Here's my
configuration:

Claws version 3.17.0git25
Plugins: Dillo, GData, PGP

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.32 / GLib 2.54.3
Locale: C (charset: US-ASCII)
Operating System: Linux 4.12.14-lp150.12.16-default (x86_64)

6-core AMD CPU 3.5GHz, 16GB memory, Radeon RX 560 Graphics

Best,
Lyle
--

--