[Users] HTML rendering problems

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 6 08:36:31 CEST 2018

Hi,

In September last year, I had HTML rendering problems, in not being
able to read what was being sent to me. I tried those buttons on the
right, to give a different view; all to no avail. During the course of
2 weeks, there were no less than 45 emails sent to and fro, all mostly
because I could not 'see' what was being sent.

Today the problem appeared again. I even copy/pasted the HTML into
seamonkey, but it still wouldn't render properly. The person had added
links to images and all sorts of documentation, however I could not see
any images or links, except for two at the start of the email.

Is there some setting in Claws that I am missing, in regards to HTML
rendering please ?

Cheers,

Peter