[Users] New message about encryption

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Fri Oct 26 13:54:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

Today I clicked to reply to a message and CM showed:

------------
You have opted to sign and/or encrypt this message but
have not selected a privacy system.

Signing and encrypting have been disabled for this
message.
------------

Indeed: in account preferences "Default privacy system"
is set to "None". I also have only one checkbox active:
"Always encrypt messages when replying to an encrypted
message". However have never had encrypted messages in
my folders, so I am replying to a regular one. I can
reproduce it with any message I try to reply to.

So far this error dialog has never appeared and I
haven't changed any settings. Has something changed in
CM itself and should this be reported as a bug?

version: 3.17.0git134

--
George