[Users] mail went.... where?

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Thu Oct 25 21:03:02 CEST 2018

I've been getting many emails from a particular source and decided to
filter them to a subfolder. The account has a few subfolders that have
been working correctly. After composing the new filter, though, a
"filter all msgs in folder" removed the msgs from the inbox but did NOT
put them in the designated subfolder. I can't seem to find where they
went. How can I track down where the msgs were moved to?

Here's part if it helps...
from matchcase "Xfinity"   move "#mh/zClawsMail/fitmail/xfinity"
[the xfinity cases are correct]

Thanks
Rik