[Users] Docs on filtering/processing incomplete

Jim Kyle jim at jimkyle.com
Sun Oct 21 18:14:16 CEST 2018

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 15:15:09 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Improve what? You didn't say what you had been reading.

I was reading the manual, as displayed via the Help menu choice. It
never mentions the .claws-mail configuration file in the "Filtering"
section, nor does it mention the need to click OK after each ADD action
in the configuration dialogs.

Seems to me that a step-by-step list of actions to put one rule into
the list would be quite helpful for newcomers; I'm creating such a list
and will be happy to contribute it to the documentation effort.

--
Jim