[Users] Clawsker doesn't start (Can't locate Gtk3.pm in @INC...)

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Sun Nov 11 22:43:23 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 20:43:35 +0000 Dave Howorth wrote:

> You won't break anything.

OK, not trying to be clever but rather to work safely
(as a user) and following the directions given by the
command in my first attempts to `cpanm Gtk3` I reached
this point which tells me:

! Configure failed for Glib-Object-Introspection-0.046. See /home/████/.cpanm/work/1541971185.305/build.log for details.

Here is the full console output:

https://susepaste.org/09c1c5b1

and the build.log:

https://susepaste.org/658fdcb3

I understand it is possible to use `--force` but I
would rather hope not to have failures than forcing
through them (which doesn't seem to help anyway).

Also trying to uninstall gives some other errors and
actually files remain in the created structure:

https://susepaste.org/3e2a938f

This kind of justifies my concerns that doing it all
that as a root and thus modifying (content of) system
(sub)directories may not be quite safe and clean way to
do things.

What do you say?

--
George