[Users] Odd behaviour introduced somewhere between git150 and git155

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Nov 11 12:09:45 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 10:46:51 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>When you use the git version and report breakage caused by a recent
>(unreleased) change then, for me, reporting here is preferable. You

That was my thinking.  IMO, GIT is really a work in progress.  Opening
bug reports just seems 'unfair' - without checking on the list first.

Thanks for confirming, Paul.  And again, thank you for the quick work
fixing the problem I was experiencing.

--
 Regards  _
Let them go, set them free, let them be who they wanna be