[Users] Odd behaviour introduced somewhere between git150 and git155

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Nov 10 16:24:01 CET 2018

Hello,

I've not raised a bug report since this is GIT I'm talking about, and it
might be due to something ongoing and, as yet, unfinished.  Just
wondered if anybody else has seen this, or might be able to explain.

I have CM (GTK2 branch) poll for mail on start up.  Up to git150,
everything behaved as expected - CM started, polled for mail without
putting up a dialog (as per my prefs - show only on manual download)
from all sources and then sat patiently waiting for me to do stuff, or
until the next poll.

My next update was to git155, and now what happens is that CM starts,
polls for mail, then polls again, but puts up the dialog this time.  It
doesn't appear to collect mail from all sources the first time through,
as the network log shows.

I have six accounts and polling goes like this;

Poll accounts:
* Account 'b.rogers at yandex.com': Connecting to POP3 server:
* Account 'yoss1960 at bikerider.com': Connecting to POP3 server:
* Account 'yoss1960 at gmx.com': Connecting to POP3 server: