[Users] Toolbar text translated.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 23:19:06 CET 2018

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 20:29:14 +0100
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> I normally run Claws-Mail in Danish but sometimes I change the
> language to English when I need to communicate some elements with
> someone who does not understand Danish. Then I have noticed that
> the toolbar text remain Danish after having changed language to
> English. When I then change the toolbar into icon only the text now
> comes in English when I hover the mouse over the icon.
>
> Is this a bug or have I somehow customised some settings wrongly?

A very similar question was asked recently on the translators' ml
(where this should have probably been asked also). The toolbar labels
are created the first time you run claws-mail, it seems that you ran
it first in Danish.  They can be changed via the sub-pages under
/Configuration/Preferences/Toolbars.

The tooltips, on the other hand, are not configurable, so they /are/
translated.

with regards

Paul