[Users] Default Selection Entering a Folder

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:14:30 CEST 2018

Hey there,

Jeremy wrote:

>Thanks for that. I must have done that previously on an earlier
>version (a few years ago now) and then promptly forgotten about it.
>I'll note it for future reference :-)

I think we both did it from within the Claws Mail settings, or it was
the default in the older versions we both remember not having to do
this with. It's good that we currently have these instructions,
though, and apparently won't need them once our operating systems
update to the latest one.

Meanwhile, I'm just very relieved to have it advancing again. I like
to look through my messages before deciding what to get rid of, lock
the ones I want to keep, and then rapid-fire mark the rest for
deletion one by one with the Delete key or the Trash icon. Until I
learned of the config file fix, I wasn't able to do that any more in
this version of Claws. Sometimes you don't realize how convenient a
seemingly minor task is until you can't do it any more.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.